For the past few weeks, I shared some ideas of what agencies and businesses can do during COVID19 downtown. Here is a recap…
1. Perfect timing to review advertising campaigns for legal compliance in English and Spanish before launching them publicly.
2. Perfect timing to review existing marketing campaigns in the public domain for compliance in case they need to be updated for legal compliance
3. Perfect timing to review and update Advertising Law contracts
5. Perfect time to do in-house legal training on Advertising Law
6. Perfect timing to implement Advertising Law internal procedure policy
7. Perfect timing to review potential Intellectual Property issues
8. Take advantage of technology
Best business practice is to be legally compliant, which could minimize legal risks and hefty fines from false and misleading advertising lawsuits or challenges.
Friendly reminder: Substantiation + transparency = TRUST!
Any question? Feel free to contact me. https://calendly.com/audrey-advertisinglaw/30min
#substantiationequalstrust #transparencyformstrust #advertisingandmarketinglawyer #hispanicadvertisingandmarketingattorney